What is Biophilic Design (definition) – Biophilic design is the deliberate attempt to translate an understanding of the inherent human affinity to affiliate with natural systems and
22 Surprisingly Genius Uses for WD-40 That You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
Dated: October 5 2020
1. Give those squirrels the slip by spray painting the tops of your bird feeders.
2. Have a glass stuck inside another that you need to separate without shattering?
3. You can use WD-40 on cockroaches for an instant kill. Just a quick spritz will do.
4. WD-40 is awesome for removing difficult scuff marks from your floor. If there are a lot of marks, keep those windows open.
5. Tannin stains (tea and coffee) are easy to remove from a counter with some WD-40 and a sponge or damp cloth.
6. You can use WD-40 to dissolve tough stains in the toilet bowl.
7. You can spray WD-40 on the outsides of your windows to prevent frost and snow buildup.
8. You can prevent wasps and yellow jackets by spraying WD-40 under the eaves of your home, and anywhere they like to build them.
9. Is the shine from your polyurethane shine causing you to reach for your sunglasses?
Latest Blog Posts
COVID-19 has changed the real estate landscape in many ways—including shifting buyer priorities.But what, exactly, are buyers looking for in today’s market?A recent article from
Video tours have exploded in popularity in 2020. And for good reason! Video tours are a great alternative for buyers who are unable to tour properties in person (for example, buyers who are looking
We all know that WD-40 is useful for mechanic work, and even to fix some squeaky hinges around the house.However, there is a whole range of WD-40 hacks that can be used to improve and fix issues