Home ownership is a big part of the American Dream. It’s also a rite of passage, and millions of people go into their careers and family lives picturing the day when they can finally own a
22 Surprisingly Genius Uses for WD-40 That You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
Dated: October 5 2020
1. Give those squirrels the slip by spray painting the tops of your bird feeders.
2. Have a glass stuck inside another that you need to separate without shattering?
3. You can use WD-40 on cockroaches for an instant kill. Just a quick spritz will do.
4. WD-40 is awesome for removing difficult scuff marks from your floor. If there are a lot of marks, keep those windows open.
5. Tannin stains (tea and coffee) are easy to remove from a counter with some WD-40 and a sponge or damp cloth.
6. You can use WD-40 to dissolve tough stains in the toilet bowl.
7. You can spray WD-40 on the outsides of your windows to prevent frost and snow buildup.
8. You can prevent wasps and yellow jackets by spraying WD-40 under the eaves of your home, and anywhere they like to build them.
9. Is the shine from your polyurethane shine causing you to reach for your sunglasses?
Latest Blog Posts
The home inspection is one of the last steps in the home selling process. But if something goes wrong and the home inspector finds issues with your property, it could give buyers reasons to ask for
If you’re thinking about remodeling your bathroom, you’ll want your design to feel timely and on-trend. And a great place to explore the newest interior design trends—bathroom