When you sell your home, you want to sell it quickly and for as much profit as possible.But if you want to fetch top dollar for your home, what do you need to check off your to-do list before you
22 Surprisingly Genius Uses for WD-40 That You’ll Wish You Knew Sooner
Dated: October 5 2020
1. Give those squirrels the slip by spray painting the tops of your bird feeders.
2. Have a glass stuck inside another that you need to separate without shattering?
3. You can use WD-40 on cockroaches for an instant kill. Just a quick spritz will do.
4. WD-40 is awesome for removing difficult scuff marks from your floor. If there are a lot of marks, keep those windows open.
5. Tannin stains (tea and coffee) are easy to remove from a counter with some WD-40 and a sponge or damp cloth.
6. You can use WD-40 to dissolve tough stains in the toilet bowl.
7. You can spray WD-40 on the outsides of your windows to prevent frost and snow buildup.
8. You can prevent wasps and yellow jackets by spraying WD-40 under the eaves of your home, and anywhere they like to build them.
9. Is the shine from your polyurethane shine causing you to reach for your sunglasses?
Latest Blog Posts
Making the decision to buy a home is a big one—and you want to make sure you’re ready.But how do you know when you’re ready to make the transition from renting to
When you’re in a committed relationship, you want to build a life with your partner. And for many couples, part of building a life together is buying a home.But it takes more than love to
Of all the social media networks, Pinterest is the platform that can give you the most insights into what’s new, hot, and trending—and for homeowners, it can be a great place to gather